- Green Candle
- Candy Canes
- Lace or Ribbon
- Unwrap any plastic that may be on the candle.
- Cut ribbon or lace about an inch larger than the diameter of the candle.
- Cover the lower half of the candle with the sticky side out.
- Press the candy canes onto the tape. The candy canes should be upside down with the curve facing away from the candle.
- Wrap the ribbon or lace around the candle and glue into place.
Looking for wrapping paper you can make? Click here.
Looking for gift bags you can make? Click here.
Supplies from Amazon